Students love making “Pictures” on their “Scrap Books or Drawing Pads” and fill colours. In “Sand Play Activity Room” too, they show keen interest to make and decorate Pictures.
In our “Pushp Vatika” we take our Koshika (LKG) students to “Activity Room” where we have kept “Sand” in small bins and pots for organizing this activity which carries following benefits:
- Development of their “Fine Motor Skills”.
- Co-ordination of their “Hands and Head (Brain) ” to work better.
- Promotion of their “Creativity and Imagination”.
- Sensory Development of the sense of “Touch and Feeling” (about wet or dry sand).
- Development of vocabulary through “Speaking and Listening Skill” while playing with “Sand”.
- Development of their “Problem – Solving”
“Golden Words” are the “Polite Words” which are used in day to day life such as – Sorry, Please, Thank you, Excuse me, etc. We always try to teach the “Golden words” to our school children as –
- These bring “Smile” on every face.
- Using “Golden Words” means to have good manners which endear the children to everyone.
- Pushp Vatika arranges Inter – School Dance Competition from time to time. Students of different schools participate in this competition on the given theme.
- To increase “Confidence”among students.
- To increase “Self Esteem” among children.
- To enable the students to overcome “Stage – fear”.
- To develop Team Spirit among the students.
- To develop their “Artistic Skill”.
- To develop their “Zeal” to perform better.