Differentiating Icons of Pushp Vatika:
- Specialized Well – Trained and Experienced Teachers.
- Multimedia – based Learning.
- Regular Parent – Teacher Contacts.
- Regular worksheet for Practice.
- Inter – School Competitions.
- Each and every thing is under CCTV Surveillance.
- Brand New Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities.
- Exclusive Infrastructure with Large campus in the Region.
- Felicitating Toppers with Appreciation Certificates
In our Pushp Vatika, children get proper environment to expose their inherent potential in an independent way. Each day they explore a variety of cultures. In our Pushp Vatika each day is packed with colourfully designed activities structured around the six main development areas:
- Proper Communication and Language Development.
- Physical Development.
- Literacy Development.
- Expressive Arts & Design.
- Development of their Fine Motor skills.
- Development of their Gross Motor skills.
Pushp Vatika is divided into following four groups:
- Praveshika (Pre- Nursery)
- Ankur (Nursery)
- Koshika (LKG)
- Kalika (UKG)
Praveshika (Pre- Nursery)
Toddlers of Praveshika learn through activities. Here at Pushp Vatika , we help them to expand their knowledge by showing and explaining them each and every thing.
After Praveshika Toddlers enter Ankur (Nursery) at the age of 3 + years. In the beginning, they learn “Skills” involving the Alphabets, Numerals and Special awareness. Their Vocabulary is also increased.
LKG is a natural progression from Nursery . In LKG (Koshika), students are taught through Playing (Play – Way), Singing and Practical Activities such as Drawing etc. In Koshika (LKG) students learn the things in a playful manner and the focus is given on their “Phonic Pronunciation”.
In our Pushp Vatika, after getting ‘passed’ from Koshika (LKG), the students get Admission in Kalika (UKG). In kalika class our little kids with their syllabi participate in “Co – curricular Activities”. They learn activities like:
- Drawing Competition
- Dance Competition
- Show & Tell Competition
- Singing Competition. etc.
In academics, focus is given to the “Formation of Words and Simple Sentences”.
- Focus is laid on
(1) Language and Literacy skills as interactive “ Book Reading”.
(2) Opportunities to Learn Persistence – while working at “Task” , learning the importance of various language skills like-
- Reading and
- Writing Skills is put into practice.