step forward into growth
Welcome to pushp vatika
Why Pushp vatika....?
- Pushp Vatika is an orchard where students coming from mothers’ lap feel safe and supported and the Parents too are proud to send their children.
- In PUSHP VATIKA children learn faster when they are involved in learning activities because teachers come up with innovative ideas to make learning a fun.
- The teachers of PUSHP VATIKA are not merely providing the kids with knowledge but are also inconspicuous facilitators encouraging their curiosity.
- Phonological awareness is given to parents also when a child enters in PUSHP VATIKA .
- We believe in our students – we provide them encouragement and confidence to attain sky heights for an “All Round Personality Development”.
Music ignites all areas of child’s development and skill for school readiness, intellectual, social, emotional, moral, lingual and overall literacy. In Pushp Vatika “Music” prepares children’s mind for learning throughout their school years.
“School Buses” are the most preferred , convenient and safe “Transportation System” for the school students . The School Bus not only safes the precious time of the Students/ Children and their Parents, but also keeps them tension-free . In our Pushp Vatika, our school transportation keeps the children Active, Punctual, Aware and Co-friendly.
Kids love toys. Toys are more than just fun and games for kids but in our “ Toy Room” there are lot of toys that encourage the type of learning from simple “Alphabet Puzzles” to high – tech electronics gadgets.
A computer lab is a space which provides computer services to a defined community. Our computer labs are typically equipped to be used by the students to nurture their creative talents.
We use a smart board in our Pushp Vatika class daily . The kids treat it as a tool for learning and not just something that the teachers use. Ultimately they love having it and learn rhymes with actions and lyrics.
LIBRARY AND READING ROOM
An organized and functional library that children can use independently is a vital component of every early childhood classroom. In our Pushp Vatika a library is a place where students can go to look and read books.